Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Castro

Isil and I are sitting in Castro after the very Hungarian dinner at the former Karl Marx University. Very Hungarian means loads of meat in paprika sauce and vegetables doused with mayonnaise. We are preparing for our presentation tomorrow. Castro is one of the hippest places for my crowd in Budapest, has wi-fi-!!, so it makes me smile when I see Isil reciting her presentation to herself. Would she do this in Turkey I wonder. She is so sweet and I am really glad to have her as a friend. She does not know but I am nervous about her being in Budapest and having her first presentation tomorrow. I am hoping that both experiences will be marvellous and memorable for her.

Marx, Castro. Only Lenin is missing.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?