Friday, June 17, 2005

 

My friend is a hero

I went running on Margaret Island this morning, alone, for the first time. (More fun to run with Agi and Sabine.) Why is running so absolutely tiring? And why does my face feel like it is on fire? Need to get ass smaller to have less fire on face. Is there a logical connection? I doubt. Rather, the only valid logic is that running is not for me. I think Isil is my absolute hero for running the Marathon (and being so kind, smart, loving, pretty, etc.). Can you picture me doing the 2006 Marathon? I can't. I need a booster.

I think I saw one of my exes running towards me. But he was way too hot so I may be mistaken. Need to look him up. Too many exes, too small a city.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?