Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

Kiss me blues kiss me hard

The city is in emergency mode. Bridges are closed off. Ok, one bridge. And wrapped in graffiti light. If you do not believe it, ask Gina&Phil, metamorphosed into cupids. 'cause there is a kissing championship, the young and sexually active of Buda&Pest are trying to break the Guinness record of kissing. Makes me think of madness and Madness. BTW, I am learning new techniques of enticing practiced by all women regardless of age, statute or location. Mostly practiced on the escalator so that the passengers behind could rest their eyes on how skillfully the perpetrator slips her hand into pants and then undergarments and then butt cheeks of male partner while they are talking of kids, stupid politicians or the shopping list. Ok, I have not yet seen this, only heard from my date, but I keep looking. Love this city.

I never thought I'd miss you
Half as much as I do
And I never thought I'd feel this way
The way I feel
About you
As soon as I wake up
Every night, every day
I know that it's you I need
To take the blues away

It must be love, love, love
It must be love, love, love
Nothing more, nothing less
Love is the best
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?